Thursday, August 9, 2012

Project #2: REVAMPING MEDICINE CABINETS #1

New apartments often trigger feelings of a new beginning. In my case, this was not the issue, no new beginnings just a whole lot of cleaning. I arrived in my shoe box sized upper east apartment only to find that the previous tenant was a complete slob. Although the rooms initially appeared to be clean, upon further inspection I found a whole world of germs and mold and god knows what else. It was now my constant mission to completely redecorate the apartment, creating small unique details here and there. After days of scrubbing the kitchen, I set out to tackle the bathroom. 

This is what I encountered:


Before: My poor medicine cabinet.





















After much contemplation and a lot of scrubbing, I found some inspiration in a $0.99 store.





I found some pretty contact paper and set out to transform my medicine cabinet.



After: Ta da! New and improved and gunk free!




















Total Cost: $2.00

No comments:

Post a Comment